This or that questions: Being a human being, we all are social and we are usually involved in a conversation with other people. Sometimes we do not understand that what should we do? What should we talk about? Here is a solution for you people. You can play a very known game. A game which includes this and that questions.
This game might not be considered on the list of fun but then it actually is. Taking turns or just grilling your friend with these set of questions can keep a conversation engaged and the situation, fun.
This or That Game Questions
You can play this game with your friends. You can speak for two options and think one answer and ask your friend to think as well. Then you can match the answers. If it matches then it shows that you and your friend are similar otherwise not. This game is a very nice game to time pass and to know each other as well.
If you want to speed up the game then you can also speak up the answer on a count of 3. This thing also adds an interesting element to the game.
This Or That questions
You can ask any question that you want. Just give two options and both of you need to choose one.
1. Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave?
2. If you were really hungry, really exhausted, AND really gross, what would you do first — eat, nap, or shower?
3. Sneaking into a second movie: super-wrong or harmless fun?
4. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
5. What’s more important, truth or happiness?
6. If you go to a restaurant and have terrible service, is it ever OK not to tip?
7. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. If you could marry your celeb crush or be BFFs with your fave celeb, which would you choose?
9. What’s something everyone else loves that you secretly find overrated? How come?
10. What’s one book that you had to read for school that you ended up loving?
11. If you could go to any college, regardless of cost or location, where would you go?
12. Would you rather be rich or famous? (In this game, you can’t be both.)
13. When you are scrolling through Instagram, would you rather see lots of posts from close friends, or from celebs you’ve never met?
14. Would you rather be forced to drink a Frappuccino every day FOR ETERNITY or never be able to drink a Frappuccino again?
15. Would you rather have someone give you $100 or have everyone in your class get $10?
16. Which emoji is more crucial to your life?
17. What’s worse — constantly posting selfies, or NOT posting selfies just because you care too much about what people think of your selfies?
18. Would you rather have an internship with a cool boss who gives you lots of praise — but you don’t really learn that much — or a hard-ass boss who never gives compliments, but teaches you a ton?
19. What food best describes your personality?
20. Would you rather have a month completely off from school (no teachers! no homework!), but you’re forbidden from seeing any of your friends — or be forced to go to school for an extra month in the middle of the summer, but all your friends have to go, too?
21. For your birthday, you unwrap a tiny present from your parents, and it turns out to be the gift of a lifetime — a set of keys for your brand new car, which your parents excitedly tell you is already parked in the driveway. But when you run outside to see it, you have an immediate gut-feeling that something is wrong with the car … very wrong. You take another step closer and your dread only grows, as if it’s some kind of warning. Would you still drive the car?
Various Examples Of This and That Questions Are
- Dog or Cat
You need to speak up dog and cat. Now both of your needs to choose one of these two and speak up. You need to choose the option according to your priorities. If both of the answers match then it shows that you are similar otherwise not.
- Android or IOS
Which software phone you like and which your friend.
- Twitter or Facebook
- Email or Letter
- Online shopping or shopping from a store
- Priority in your partner: beautiful or funny
- Driver or Passenger
- Bike or Car
- Nice home interior or a beautiful car
- Pepsi or Coke
- Free time or Money
- Bath or Shower
Some interesting ones for friends can be
- Rich friend or Loyal friend
- Wife or Girl Friend
- Toilet paper: over or under
- Life partner: Sexy or A perfect home lady
- Day at the beach with your girlfriend or a candle light dinner with your wife
These are the various questions that you can ask your friend within a game for fun as well as know each other better. Have a nice day and do not forget to comment how was the game.